Same Day Call-Outs Available Today – Friday, September 29th
We Are Your Local Electrician in Swadlincote.
Call our team to arrange a call out.
Fix Your Electrical Problems Today!
Target Response Time 60 Minutes.
Domestic & Commercial Electrician in Swadlincote.
Call our Swadlincote Team Now.
Call our mobile
Call us now, we ALWAYS pick up and we’ll get to you fast too!
Electrical services are in the Swadlincote area, We are ready to attend any kind of electrical routine or emergency job you may have within the hour*.
We understand how stressful it is when things go wrong with your home electrics. However, you can be rest assured, whatever the issue, we will have you back to normal in no time.
Here at Electrical Services we try to make sure we have all the materials we need to complete the job in our company vans therefore when we are at your home we can get the job done with no messing around.
Putting customers first is always our main priority here at Electrical Services from the time you pick up the phone and speak to our helpful, polite office staff, until the time we complete the task in hand.
So our main goal is to leave you as satisfied as possible by solving your electrical problems quickly and efficiently as possible.
Services we provide:
- 24 Hour emergency call out.
- Tripping circuits.
- Electrical repairs.
- Fused spurs.
- Circuit breaker repairs.
- Complete and partial rewiring.
- Storage heater repairs and Installations.
- Fire / Flood damage emergency repairs.
- Extra lights, sockets and rewires.
- Circuit repairs and installations.
- Fuse board upgrades.
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Electric cooker installations.
- Lighting installations and repairs.
- External lighting and electrical systems.
There is no job to big or small that we won’t take on so if you are thinking about a rewire of just a new light put up. We consider any type of electrical installation so please give us a call if you need a local electrician in the Swadlincote area.
Common Symptoms of Faults in Domestic Wiring.
- Lights going dim when using appliances.
- Arcing or cracking noise from switches.
- Green liquid substance around connections.
- Burning smell from switches.
- Accidents – i.e. nail through wire.
- Older style sockets and switches.
- Fuse blowing without cause.
- Trip switch’s tripping.
- No lights or sockets working.
- Burning smell when using appliances.
Our highly skilled electricians in Swadlincote have many years experience of electrical fault finding in both commercial and domestic properties.
Therefore this experience ensures a fast, efficient and cost-effective service.
After diagnosing the fault, we will fix it at the time when possible.
If we cannot repair the electrical fault straight away then we will provide a quotation and summary of any issues involved.
So let’s get moving – the sooner you pick the phone and call us, the sooner you can get your home back to normal, and the sooner the fault will just be an unpleasant memory.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled.
- We answer phone calls, and we turn up when we say we will.
- When You Call, You will be greeted by a real person.
- Over 25-years of experience in the industry.
- Friendly, helpful, reliable…We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t have work inside our own homes.
- Top-notched trouble shooters who specialize in saving you time and money.
GUARANTEED TRUST WORTHY SERVICE GIVING YOU PIECE OF MIND.
All our electrical work comes with a great guarantee just to give you that piece of mind so your can fully relax knowing your covered. Further more all work undertaken carried out will be to the highest of standards.
SWADLINCOTE ELECTRICIANS YOU CAN TRUST !
Fully Accredited Electrician
All our Swadlincote electricians are City & Guilds qualified, work within the strictest guidelines of Health & Safety. Thanks to the high standards of work we do, we have a massive repeat customer base from domestic customers to large corporate clients across the Swadlincote area.
*subject to traffic conditions & availability, Calls maybe monitored & recorded for training purposes.